Friday, January 9, 2009

Hide but no seek

I do not like that you can google my name and get this blog because of a snafu with my full name being in the comments. It is because of some weird sign-in name that includes my husbands first name @ my name. 

What do I do about it? Do start up a new blog? Any ideas? I am just trying to figure out how to avoid having my blog show up in people's google searches (ESPECIALLY if they are looking for me specifically.) 

I wonder if I should change my gmail name, too. 

9 comments:

Mrs Furious said...

interesting. delete the comment with your name and see if that makes it go away.

Julie said...

I tried that. It doesn't work.

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kiki said...

You can go into your profile and change things around and I have a gmail email that uses my whole name, and I google myself and it never pulls that up. I think its under profile on dashboard or something....I swear you do not have to get a new blog!

Kiki said...

But if you do you need to remember to tell me...I would miss you!

Julie said...

Hi all! I am still around...I have just been busy and not in the house (all mundane stuff like school volunteering and food shopping...nothing exciting.) I will post later.

Kiki, awwww....of course, I would let you know if I changed my blog. I consider you a friend!

Mrs Furious said...

Got it!

Julie said...

mrs f--cool. Now i really am going to bed.

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.